Hey folks, I'm looking for a little help.
So I have not had sex for two months. I had never had any sort of symptoms/irritation before (apart from one yeast infection years ago) but a couple weeks ago I began to notice a burning sensation in my vulva. There are no bumps, no foul smell, and normal discharge. But I have a constant burning and sometimes itching feeling, it is also very red. I tried using monistat soothing cream to aid the burning feeling, but it only made it worse. I'm really concerned. Can someone please help me out? I've booked a pap smear for next week but I'd appreciate any help!

There are medicines that you can wash yourself with that help with the burning but you'll need to find out what causes it. Also weep wipes help, a lot!

Hi NCM, did you ever find out what was causing your constant burning? How was it finally treated? I've been suffering now for several months and no Dr has found anything yet. I'm just searching for "hope" from other women out there. And Lilia333, what medicine washes were you referring to? I'll try anything at this point.Thanks for your time ladies. I realize this is an old post, just crossing my fingers here.

I feel for all the ladies that suffer from any burning, it sucks and can control your days! It can be for many reasons that you get burning, such as uti,yeast infection, cancer,stones,stds, and ect. If all tests for those come back normal your dr might say its IC which I had this happen to me I went in for weeks to have the drs put medicine in my bladder this did not help at all, I stopped going there because the dr failed to notice my urine ph was at a very low 5.0 very acidic, certain foods and drinks can also irritate you after it comes out. I've tryed cranberry pills to keep a healthy urinary tract but if you have ic its not recom. I've also read everywhere drink water water!! Which has caused relief when drink enough ,I've read even diabetes, dehydration, acidosis,can cause you to have a low ph which I've found to be my problem hopefully!! Very frustrating , I hope this might help someone

I just read part if a post about pin worms laying eggs and they can migrate into the vagina. Thats pretty scary. I have tried everything to get rid of my burning and raw vulva area. I've tried everything. I read about this cream above these posts. Trying to get a script for it now.

I am 74 and I never had NO PROBLEMS IN MY VAGINA. THEN 3 MONTHS AGO I AM HAVING THIS BURNING. IT DRIVES ME NUTS.

Hello, my name is Joana, sorry my English is not the best 6 months ago I'm having problems in genitas organs.Initially began to feel a burning sensation in the genitals after putting several medications for fungi the situation has improved, but it starts to get worseIn second phase I went to genecologista he sent me to the dermatologist because I was diagnosed dermatitis medicated me with curtisona and Protopic past two months mucous have a normal appearance but a burning sensation continues.

I'm getting desperate, I went to a lot of doctors, they told me it could be an autoimmune disease, but i did the tests and they came back negative. I did the mediterran a200 (test to intolerances) and came back positive to yeast bread. While walking causes me burning, I can not wear underwear, I need help please!!

I know that this is a old post but please anwser me, if is going through the same thing tell me your route , and there have been improvements I'm desperate.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use