Before this started I had a good appetite for sex. Now I lost interest in sex because I don't want that burning feeling to come back. After I have sex I get a slight vaginal burning that is very discomforting. It will last for most of the day. It feels like I have to pee when I don't need too. I know it's not dryness that is causing the burning. I also found a tiny white bump on the outer vaginal lip. It might just be a pimple but it's odd to me because I have never had a pimple in that area. Have any suggestions or comments on what this could be?

I would go to the docs and get it checked out, could be some kind of infection

it sounds like HPV to me.

It could be caused by your male partners sperm. Check with a urologist. I am told there is a rare condition/burning that is caused by certain male sperm that is not considered a sexually transmitted disease. It is more a function of his sperm not interacting well with the environment in your vagina.

I have the exact same symptoms as you have described but not every time `I jave sex. It usually occurs after a lot of intercourse in one night or the partner being a bit too rough. Haven't been to the doc bout it tho.

sounds like an std, could be HPV, go to your doctor

I had simlar symptoms, burning and frequent urination, dryness, afraid to have sex b/c te burning would start, etc. My doctor is doing a complete work up on me and my boyfriend but in the meantime, she suggested I go off the nuvaring b/c I started it right when I met my boyfriend and it could be causing these problems.
I hope that is all that it is and that I am not allergic to his sperm. Oh, I also gained 9 lbs gradually since I started the ring and that is also one of the side effects no one tells you about before you start the Ring. Hope this helps someone. I wish I knew about the possible connection months ago...

get checked for Bacterial Vaginosis. Its not an std, but it sure cause's burning. I too thought i was allergic to semen, till my doc checked my PH level.

This is embarrassing. But about a week ago i was having rough sex and towards the end it started to hurt so we stopped. Ever since i have been in so much pain. My vaginal lips are burning and very red. it hurts when i pee walk and ride my bike. i thought it was just sore but it isnt getting any better. there arnt any sores or cuts....and now i have my period and tampons hurt so bad. i do get uti's a lot i went to the obgyn and im negative for all std's. i have had the same partner.... they gave me antibiotics could this be a yeast infection? i have nver had one before. but there isn't discharge. please help.

You should go see your dr.!! he should  redo your std scan panel, you need to do  some blood test just to ensure it isn't herpes,because it sounds a lot like you are having an outbreak . You may not be experiencing  visible sores but you may still have sores inside the vagina . Let your dr. do a test for HSV1 and HSV2. You can be experiencing an outbreak and may be putting your partner at risk.If it is herpes your dr. can put you on medication that  would shorten the outbreak ,please do understand that there isn't a cure for herpes,but there is medication that can help to reduce the  amount of outbreaks you experience. Herpes does not have a discharge or foul odor.