I am not sure if it is normal or not, but in last two years I’ve been having clear slimy discharge during menstrual cycle. I know that discharge is normal but I am not sure is it normal to have during the cycle. Is this a sign for some infection?

What about the smell of discharge? Is it same as always?
I’ve been told that sexual arousal and nervous stress could change this normal vaginal discharge, which is thick and clear. Anyway, I think you are ok. Your clear slimy discharge during menstrual cycle is a normal part of your vagina's self-cleansing process, although if this bothers you that much ask for professional help.

Well not always is it cleansing

I AM not on hormonal birth cotnrol, I have an IUD, so I still ovulate. For many women who have 'natural cycles' they notice a clear slimy discharge and mucous right before they ovulate!

o.O well for the past 3 months I have had the clear discharge with blood for maybe 3 days. My cycle has always been three days! Well I have noticed the past three months that the blood has slowed down!! this past month I bleed one day (spotting) then clear for a day......I have already made an appointment but what is going on? I had a tubal ligation 7 yrs almost 8 yrs ago in June 23 2011...

what does it mean if it smells like tuna sometimes?