I cannot find a solid answer to what this is? they are almost unnoticeable but when squeezed white/yellow puss comes out? what r they and how r they cured?

Most likely herpes. There are two general strands hsv1 and hsv2 generally hsv2 being genital herpes. They are thought to be of the strand of virus that causes "chicken pocks" but transmitted almost always sexually with hsv2.

Currently there is no cure for herpes although there are outbreak suppression meds that can be prescribed by your dr. Id like to believe but have no proof that even within the two main categories of herpes, just like genital warts, there are multiple variations of the virus that effect the number, location, and severity of outbreaks.

its most likely no herpes. I went to the doctor to discuss bumps on my penis last year and he said that they were hair folicles, just litle bumps were hair will grow from. He said its nothing to worry about. Heck i still have them on mine and there no big deal.