Last year when I was taking a vacation to Thailand I went into the shower and discovered I had like 6 little red tiny pimples that formed in 2s and 3s on the bottom of my penis foreskin. I just left it alone and it popped and scabbed then went away. It has been a year now and all of the sudden it just came back. It's the same thing its like little water bumps. Some of them pops before the others. It forms in 2s and 3s just on the foreskin of the penis. I don't know what it is. I got it checked out and the doctor just gave me cream and said don't worry about it and it will go away like it did last time. Does anyone know what this could be? I am freaking out!!

should be genital herpes caused by the virus, herpes simplex

Don't worry. They are like zits / pimples / spots. I, and many others, get them all the time. They will go away but you can use the cream. :-D

In get 2 or 3 along my circumcision line only and occurred before