Okay, I Recently developed some small round spots on my penis shaft, they are not very big and there about 7-10 of them. There looks to be some also in the pubic area, but those appear pink in color and the ones on the shaft appear more flesh colored. It's hard to see them when erect, but when im not they appear more clearly as disruptions of the skin pattern. I'm Affraid they might be warts. I have an appointment next week at the Clinic, But i've looked at multiple pictures of warts and they dont really look like anything i've seen. However, i've had warts on my hands before and it almost resembles the beginning stages of a wart on my hand. There's no puss or anything in them and they dont hurt,itch,burn or anything like that. I've tried poping them but the result seems to be more of a tearing them off the surface which basically just bleeds quite a bit and they have since returned. Like i said i have an appointment soon, but would a little piece of mind or at least a heads up as to what im walkin into. thanx.. I Have a picture if anyone has any knowledge on this please let me know and i'll send ya the pics

Well, I guess you will just have to wait for that appointment to know for sure what you have. You shouldn’t have popped them, since they didn’t look anything like pimples but I suppose you already know that now.

If you had unprotected sex, you are likely to have contracted genital warts or herpes. However, herpes itches or hurts most of the time and your description doesn’t really resemble herpes.

Make sure you don’t have any sex until you are seen by a doc. The biggest problem is that genital warts can’t be stopped by a condom. They are skin to skin transmittable and you can pass them onto someone else.

Genital warts need treatment and will not go away on their own. I had them but they were inside my genitals (being a girl). There are different strains of the HPV virus that causes them and different strains cause different symptoms.

Just stay calm until you are seen by a doctor, these are not necessarily genital warts. You will know for sure after the examination.

Hi
I have the exact same described problem and wanted to ask you what your doctor prescribed it as after you saw him as I am very worried?