I have small, pimple like bumps at the very base of my penis, and around that same exact area, on my testicals. I only sometimes have itching, but it is becoming more and more common because i am sweating more because of the heat. I do in fact have an acne issue, but they dont look the same as regular pimples. Ive looked up pictures of genital herpes, and it looks the same somewhat, but ive read that people found its just pimples. what would this be?

Hi Gary,

You can have pimples on your penis.  There are sebaceous glands there.  

The concern is that you don't think they look like regular pimples.  Do you see any ulceration?  

I'd suggest you see your doctor to identify what they are.  

On my testicals, where pubic hairs, sprout, i should say, from there is little bumps that look like they are full of puss, on pretty much every hair at the base and the hair comes out of it. what would that be as well? and on my penis i noticed the first pimple today, it just pretty much looks like a really small, micro pimple that if i wanted to pop it with a needle, it would be too painful to do so

Gary,

From your description of the pimples on your penis it sounds more like you have folliculitis.  It can give you itching, cause a rash, and leave pustules.  It can be due to a fungal infection or bacterial, including staph.

You should see your physician for an evaluation.  Treatment can consist of anti-fungals or antibiotics, depending upon the cause.

Don't pop the pimples.  If it is staph you don't want to spread it.  You can also leave scars.

Hope it helps.