hi i am a 14 year old male and it is very frustrating to see my penis is 2'' when flacid and 4 and a quater inches when  erect is this a problem. And if it is can i do something about it.

Hi AJ,

You're normal.  4-5" is normal for a 14 year old.

For an adult 5 - 5 1/2" is average.

Give it some time and it will likely keep growing.  There isn't anything wrong.

Hey Aj, just so you know you are good to go. Don't worry about the size because you still more room to grow. And IF you aare wondering about giving girls orgasms, for them to actually have one through penetration of the vagina, it just has to go 2".... so youre already 2 and a half" further than you need to be! :)

Celebrity
No, you do not have a problem, a lot of girls prefer guys with a smaller penis, large penises just don't fit into them, so do not worry, your penis will get to at least average 5 and a bit by the time you are 17.

Celebrity

Having a erect penis that is just over 4" at 14 is a bit below the average, however, as you grow older your penis should get larger, it will probably settle down at 5" by the time you are 17 or 18, that is only a little below the average of about 5 and a half inches to 6 for men of that age.

You are lucky, when I was 14 I was 1/2 inch flaccid and 1 1/4 hard! But I'm sixteen now and have a 5 inch length and 5 inch girth.

Just shows you how much a penis size can increase in a short time "IHaveASmallPenis" In only two years your penis has more than trebled in both length and circumference/girth , gives hope to other boys who complain they have a small penis.