I am a 21 year old male and I feel as though my penis size is insufficient for my age. I have never actually measured myself but I would say that I am close to around 5 inches max on a good day. However, it is not just my erect size that bothers me. Even when I am soft I feel as though I am insufficient in both girth and in length. In a locker room or a public shower I have realized that I am significantly smaller than just about every other guy that would be their as well. In boot camp, I would even get the occasional rude remark from other guys telling me that I have a child's penis. Being that I'm 21 years old, I don't think that I will be having a magical growth spurt in that area any time soon. I ask if anyone else had a similar problem and whether or not their is a way to increase size or girth through a safe and effective means.

Hi Lee,

5" is average for an adult male (5 - 5 1/2" is the range).

Don't compare yourself to others.  It's not how big it is its how you use it.

my penis size have 2 inch before erecting and also thikness have very less, kindly suggest

Your erect size is average. As for your flaccid size, you're just a grower, not a shower....like me. I'm about 1.5 inches soft with little girth, but man when I get hard, I'm 6.75 inches and awesome girth. Besides, it's not the size that counts, it's how you use it. ;)