I noticed yesterday a red spot towards the head of my penis. It does not hurt and is slightly tender to the touch. There are no cuts, bumps, blisters, or anything of that sort. I applied a anti-fungal cream last night and when i woke up this morning i noticed the area was now dry and tiny bits of skin could easily be pulled off........Any ideas what this could be?

Thanks

Are you sexually active?

Sounds like Psoriasis. Harmless Google it just your body produces white blood cells at a rapid rate making the patches. I have it. Was born with it. Mine mostly shows up on my scalp but sometimes it can pop up anyway and the penis is a popular place.

The dry skin could be the result of irritation, or it could be caused by a minor fungal infection – if you have any concerns, a doctor can give you a definitive answer. To hydrate dry, stressed skin, a penis nutrient cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) with ingredients like vitamin E and shea butter can be a highly effective solution.

Good luck to you,

Alex, PhD