Hi, I am a 16 year old boy that hit puberty about 2 years ago/a year ago. I have a little hair under my arms and a lot of hair around the penis area, but there is one problem that have annoyed me for too long. I have a very small penis, I don't know exactly how small, but really small. I can't pull my foreskin down either. Is this a common problem or is there something wrong with me?

Another thing is that I feel one small bump on my left testicle a little smaller than an airsoft bullet. Is this something bad? My father died from skin-cancer, and i had signs of cancer in one of my moles. Please reply fast! :)

Hi Phil,

Your penis can grow into your early 20's.  Don't compare yourself to others.

It is normal for your foreskin to not retract until about age 16 or so.  You need to stretch it.  You can use your fingers to spread the opening OR you can get an erection and pull down on the shaft skin.  It may be easier to do in the shower as the warm water helps soften the skin.  The more you do it the sooner you''ll see results.

As to the lump, if it is on your testicle and not the scrotum then you NEED to see a doctor NOW.  Any lump needs to  be investigated.

Hope it helps, good luck.

Thank you so much Dan, I will get the lump checked very soon.

Phil, when I was that age I remember being excessively concerned about the size of my penis. When I finally just claimed it and stopped obsessing about its size, I could finally start having fun using it, and she would have more fun.
And I think the only reason I was concerned was because of watching porn.