Ummm, I’m 15 and my penis is 5 cm flaccid and 8cm erect help!

Hey there it it is understandable to be concerned about your penis size especially at your age but rest assured you should be fine.... your penis can continue to grow until about age 20 depending on when you started puberty.   The average adult erect penis is5-6in a lot of guys your age will exaggerate their size and say they are 8-9-10 inches long. Don't believe them unless you see them measure it... also don't compare yourself to what you see in porn..... finally have you started puberty and if so when did you start? 

I had pubes at about 13 and Have under arm hair now

Well I would say you're still in the earlier part of puberty and you definitely still have time to get bigger. Are you overweight at all how did you measure your penis? Or also there was a post with a similar question but the measurement was in inches right before your post did you make that one too or was that someone else

I’m not overweight and from the pubic pad I think it’s called

OK I was going to say if you were overweight for your fat pad was overly thick you can hide some of your penis in the fat so you should plan it out toward your body before you measure and measure on the top side of your penis.

If you were going to put my size into an age group, what would it be?

Boy that is a tough question.

Any idea though?

c**p I had a whole post in only the first sentence must've actually posted ... it is hard to say because there has not been much research done with penis size according to age. One source that I read would put your size around the average for a 12 to 13 years however when you do an average of people going through puberty there is a very large range because some people are fully mature at that age and other times people may have not even started puberty yet so just because you're not exactly average does not mean that you're not normal nor does it mean that your penis will not t be an average length as an adult or larger
-Bio

thanks you so much, is there any threads recent that deals with this “small penis” topic?

Hi Guest

There are lots of posts about penis size.
You could start a new thread about having a smaller penis there a lots of guys with the same concern.
Like bio said your size is around the average for a boy around 12 perhaps before puberty range.
You still have time to grow and develop so hopefully your penis continues to grow as well.
Even with being a little underdeveloped compared to some guys your age it still works just fine no doubt.

You can start another post and maybe ask how other people your age deal with a smaller penis but I also know that you do have time to grow and a lot of things will even out so I would not worry. Also there are no good ways to get your penis larger but there's a lot of Products out there that claim to do in Harbor none of them actually work and can potential he be harmful .... I know how you feel I was in the same place at your age it is frustrating especially if you have friends that have penises are on the larger side of normal you feel like you're comparing yourself to everybody but honestly there are plenty of people just like you out there and there's no need to worry
- Bio

How do I get more people to look the thread I made?