I am a fifteen year old boy with a quite few dark 1 inch long hairs around the base of my penis and a few spots are starting to appear on my face. I have also recently (in the past 2 or 3 months) experienced a 4 inch increase in height and i have become haevier also. i have not noticed growth in penis length or testicle growth. does this mean that i have hit puberty? if so when can i expect more changes such as ejaculation and armpit hair?

Also, my penis is about 2.5 inches erect flaccid and about 4.5 whilst erect. i recently tried to pull my foreskin back and it could go no further than the head because a strip of skin held the head and foreskin together. Is this a problem? should i be circumcised?

Any replies would be much appreciated.

i dont know how to tell you.
but then i think thats fine.
mines high is around 4.5 too.
and low is like 2.5
ummm.
well im only 13 yrs.
and started puperty like the ending of 7th grade!
so yeah.
and about circumsise?
hmm.
im already circumsise!
you can just wait!
and i have this red bump onto of my pee hole?do you have that?
and it has like a lil skin connect to it in back of the bump and connects to the forskin?

It sounds like you have already hit Puberty, no need to worry, it's natural, Armpit hair may come sooner if not later.

Regarding your foreskin, if you can't pull it back to clean it, take my advice, get a circumcision. A few months back, I was like you, and I even had to stop myself from having sex once because of the fact I couldn't pull my foreskin back. Do your research, and I'll be honest with you, Circumcision isn't painful, meaning the actual procedure, you will NOT feel. However, Sincerely, the 5 weeks afterward, for me, were hell. Two months later, I don't regret having been circumcised. ;-)

I myself started getting armpit hair like a year or year ½ two after I first time ejaculated, this was when i was 14 ½.

about the foreskin problem; I do not think it's necessary to get a circumsion. Im a virgin but as far as I know even if you can't retract your foreskin you can have sex with a condom. (thx if someone can verify)

Besides before getting a circumsion, exercise your foreskin in shower/bath for like two months - every time you go shower pull the foreskin as far as you can without feeling pain. then hold it there for 30sec-2min and do it once again and then again on the next time you shower etc and it will loosen :-)

thanks for the replies, although alot more i would be grateful for. Any ideas about when my first ejaculation would be considering i have quite a few black hairs around my penis base but not noticed much growth of penis? Also i have been hit in the testicles a few times, which was very painful. Is there a chance i will not be able to ejaculate?

thanks
sam

sam there is no need to worry.. ive got hit in the testicles many times and i still can ejaculate..

but if u got pain in the testicles (a long time after the hit) u should see a doctor..

and thx for help this topic was very helpful. ;-)

i have not hit puberty but, i have a few curly black hairs at the base of of my penis, a few armpit hairs, and when i masterbated a little bit of cemen came out. my testicles sometimes get big and drop a lttle but then sometimes it just raises higher and it isn't as big as it was. when should i hit puberty.

Hi Sam, I want you to stop worrying :-)

Puberty can be anytime but in most people between 12 to 16! You say you are grtting hairs around you penis! Your definatly going through puberty mate :-) everyone goes through different stages of puberty at different times so this may mean some men get armpit hair later in puberty than others do. So you may just start ajaculating abit later on in puberty! Anyway it's really nothing to worry about I'm sure you will be ejaculating uncontrollably in a short time to come :-)

as for being hit in the balls, have you ever heard of the school boy game bell smacking? Basically it's when you suddenly hit someone in the balls for a laugh :-( how much fun could that be.....not! Anyway I've been hit there over and over again and I can cum! It's very unlikely that due to being hit in the balls you wont be able to cum so dw about that :-)

ermm I agree with some above, stretch the forskin is the way! In the shower is the best place as your relaxed!
The gently retract the foreskin till it hurts, hold it there and then repeat this everytime your in the shower! Over time it will stretch till your forskin is loose and can be retracted :-) easy! Wash well down there too :-) daily if possible!

Dw I've got that bit of skin thing on the back of my penis that comedy the head and forskin :-) I think most men do!
Does it connect to the lip things where you urinate from? That's where mine is and goes all the way to the back of my penis:) your normal boy!

Now go stretch that forskin and with the forskin stretching so with the little cord at the back! Easy least mate!

Hope this has helped!

im 16 and ive got pubes, deep voice and big balls so ive hit puberty but my penis hasnt really grown alot its like 13cm erect but like 5cm when not. ive just started getting armpit hair also. i cannot retract foreskin though. i can get it past the bottom of my head of penis (glans) closest part to opening where i pee but when i get to there the foreskin is attached to my head. it doesnt look like the band that attaches it and allows foreskin to retract (frenulum) its actually the foreskin attached to the head. will this go away later in puberty and will i be able to retract it later in puberty?

im 16 and ive hit puberty, ive got started to get hairy armpits ive got pubes deep voice and all that not facial hair yet though. i also have a tight foreskin i can get it just past the ridge at very bottom of the head of my penis, the closest part to the pee hole. when i get there i am unable to go further as my foreskin is attached to the head of my penis (glans). i dont know whether it is the natural band connecting the foreskin with the glans called the frenulum, i dont think it is because it is literally my foreskin attached to it.

what i want to know is will i be able to retract it later in puberty? im am kind of embarrassed about it. has any1 not been able to retract their foreskin until a later stage in puberty without any stretching or other help, just natural retraction???

the strip of skin attached to your head is normal it is called the frenulum and it is suppose to be there. it is to prevent your forskin from rolling inside out and also pulls the forskin back when it is not being held back.

i have class more info to come....
later
:-)

Hi dear friend, Yes, one solution is circumcised your penis, tell me please, do you practice masterbation?

My foreskin has never been tight as far as I can remember. Although I am an early bloomer... In third grade I began to grow pubes. That skin that connects glans to the skin at the bottom of the glans goes away after a few sessions of masturbation. It hurts a little bit because it will break and it may bleed a little but then your foreskin will have s larger range of movement. I'm 15 btw and I have a bush and fs ial hair on my neck. As I said I'm an early bloomer.

If you're reading this know that your four skin not going past your head is okay.
Your head and four skin naturally detach overtime, but to help the process i recommend trying to pulling it back as far as you can and do that over and over pulling slightly more after a couple I also recommend masturbating.
Also keep it clean! Pull it back gently put soap on the head then take it off with water.

I'm having the same problem, my penis is 7.8 inch bone but I can't retract my foreskin all the way, ask for ointments from your local pharmacist and that can loosen your foreskin, or just exercise in the shower