I have these crater-like holes on the underside of my penis shaft (they are not deep). They a little sunken in and are a little darker than then rest of my skin. They do not hurt but sometimes they are itchy. No puss or anything comes out from them and I have never had any sexual activity with another person. I have had this for a couple of years. So what is this and is this a problem? The best thing to describe it is the way this guy did: en.allexperts.com/q/Urology-Male-issues-989/changes-penis-1.htm but it does not go all around, it's like 12 tiny indentations on the lowerside of the underside of the penis

also my scrotum has been itchy and it is a little red on some places and it has been like this for the past couple days, anyway to stop the itching or whatever?

I've never done anything more than making out and I have those crater like things too. I'd love to help you, but I don't know what it is either.

If any of you figure out what the hell this is, somebody reply please. I've had this also for years and STILL have yet to figure it out. It hasn't given me any problems though.

I have these too. Im pretty sure its normal but its embarrassing and i want to get rid of them. Im gonna go to the doctor

I have those too, im pretty sure its normal, the doctor never said anything anyway

okay i have sabeaous glands (nothing to worry about not an std) but i also have cratter like indentions on bottom of penis shaft they dont go around they jus stay on the bottom idk what it is but i hope it not an std i need an anserw asap (not opinions) but i do relate to it too they dont hurt there jus there it is some what creepy. plz someone i need an anserw

I have them too and they aredarker than the rest of my skin and recently itchy. Also my balls are red an itchy. Someone help! I do not believe that they r hair shafts

I have exactly the same thing, a few small craters and sore red areas on my scrotum... I heva been tested for sti's and the dr has prescribed creams and antibiotics, which didin't work. off to a dermatologist next

I also am experiencing this please respond quickly!!!??

Hay did you find out what it is? I'm having the same problem. By the discription you have given here I think I have the same thing. These holes started to multiply, but very slowly.. Sometimes they get itchy and if u squeez some white puss will come out. Or some times it's like water.. Need help.

I have the same problem, although it appears the craters may be in fact on the scrotum and not the shaft even though it appears that way. Mine tend to have hairs coming out of them also, can anyone relate to this, I think they are also linked to fordyce spots as they are on the scrotum itself also.

i have the same problem! someone please help!

how come no one has answered this yet? this is a sh*t website!

I have those too and am 16 years old and am literally looking EVERYWHERE on the Internet to figure out what it is, also I can't get fully erect anymore, I'm freaking out, my parents say I'm fine, my doctor says I'm probably ok from what I described to him but I really don't think I am, it's been more wrinkily by the craters as well, very strange, hope you and everyone els who has a similar problem (including me) finds an answer!

These are completely normal on all individuals. Females can have similar occurrences on their vulva. I have the same crater like holes on the underside of my penis and it is completely normal. No worries kids