Recently I had unprotected sex nearly a week ago.

Few days later I was inspecting because there was an itch on my foreskin. I guess it was because I recently had sex that I began to worry because I began to notice the itch more than usual. The itching happens every 30 minutes or so just in that area. It's not a big itch that needs attention asap, it's like a small itch that you can just touch and it'll go away.

I noticed that in the area there are small clusters of white dots, each one the size of a pen point. There's 3 clusters in general.

The white bumps are not itchy themselves, doesn't hurt, nor having any fluids (just like Fordyce's spots), just the general area of the foreskin itches until I stretch out the foreskin to inspect.

I believe I have these spots ever since I can remember, but I never really thought about them until now (after sex). So I can't confirm that I've always had them.

I really hope they're not herpes. The rest of my genital area seems fine. 

Does anyone know if these are okay or not?

Also, I read that it's suppose to hurt when you urinate. I urinate just fine. EVerything seems normal except for these spots and the slight random itching at times.

Well I itch like that sometimes, I'm circumcised though and had unprotected sex lots of times before.But from what I read, it sounds normal... Those spots seems abnormal though.

Is there more people out there?