Few weeks ago I have had unprotected sex with a prostitute. Not so long after this stupid decision I have noticed tingling in my penis. I went to test on Chlamydia and gonorrhea and all came back negative. Lately I have noticed my urethra became swollen with small lesions and clear discharge. I wonder what that could be, and what should I do?

My first comment is that every STD requires at least 1-3 days before onset of symptoms. None of those starts causing symptoms immediately. Onset immediately or within hours, it almost always means an allergic or irritates reaction. Those irritations are similar as the ones with a spermicidal, lubricant, etc. But I really can't say much more to you. You are seeing a provider and have been treated for all the STDs that conceivably might be causing symptoms as swollen urethra is. So anything still going on undoubtedly is not serious, maybe anxiety-related? In any case, I usually can't come up with a more accurate diagnosis than a provider who has actually examined you. If you are not confident in your doctor's STD knowledge, consider visiting your local health department STD clinic. I am sure he or she might help you with the right diagnosis for swollen urethra.