okay the other day my boyfriend and i were fooling around down there. we didnt have sex, we havnt yet. but anyway, he was rubbing his penis around and outside of my vagina. he never went in. and he didnt ejaculate but im not sure if he was 'wet' and after he was done rubbing his penis on me, he fingered me. is there any way i could be pregnant?! im so incredibly scared, i need help! please

It is incredibly unlikely you are pregnant, safe to say you aren't. In the future do not, ever, ever, touch penis and vagina without a condom. Get on birth control if you are going to have sex, and always use a condom.

See your doctor about possibly having an STI, you can get those when the penis comes in contact with the vagina, even without having sex.

hi..,have the same dilemma..,i am so scared if i am also pregnant..,we're on the same boat..,
we didnt also have sex but he was also rubbing his unto mine..,i've read that precum can cause pregnancy..,i have to wait before i try p.t..,