i am 25, i've unfrotunatly have got large breasts, with generally normal nipples. my question is why do my nipples somtimes become introverted? it has happened every now and then, but has become more regularm recently. i usually get my boyfriend to suck them back out, should I?!!!!

why shouldn´t he ???

I say keep thoes innie nipples cause your boy ought to love them

I've looked up breast cancer symptoms because my sis said she might have it and one of the symtoms would be inverted nipples... u should get it checked out if I were you.

aushi wrote:

There are various degrees of Inverted nipples. Your problem seems to be easy to cure than mine. I had 36 C boobs, normal areolas but my nipples sunk like small pits. It was quite depressing and I was embarrassed to look at myself. My boyfriend would poke his fingers in these pits! I consulted my doc and she was worried about the breastfeeding part. Try this simple exercise - hold two fingers on your areola - one thumb and one finger. Try pushing in your areola towards your chest - while maintaining the distance between fingers. Do it gently. You may see at one point your nipple raise itself - gab it with your fingers and then pull it out. Repeat this procedure several times. Or you can always ask your boyfriend to do it for you - sucking them is fine too - be confident with your self. I breastfed three kids and now have nipples which are 3/4 of a cm above my breasts. Just remember, in extreme cases you may need surgical intervention - I certainly did not need surgery