Im 18 years old 32A and both nipples are inverted. I'm very insecure about this so I've stayed a virgin. I'm tired of being insecure about my boobs and I wish to fix it, is there anything simple and easy to get rid of my insecurity?

I don't have inverted nipples, but gave an internet search for this subject. Rest assured you need not worry - there are exercises that can help push the nipple out. Ask your boy friend to suck on them or try pulling them out yourself.

Ashleigh1010 wrote:

I had inverted nipples, but don't now. Anars is right, you need not worry over the issue. Contact a good health care worker or even a gynecologist - she will be able to guide you. Gently pull your nipples out - by first putting two fingers around your nipple - that is on the areola - then push slightly towards the chest wall - all this while grab your nipple and then gently pull it out. Probably the situation will correct itself. However in extreme conditions it may require surgical intervention.

However this is not something which cannot be cured, you will still be able to breastfeed, like myself!

I know it’s easy to say don’t worry about having inverted nipples but having them can really cause a lot of strains and affects your self-confidence. I know this for a fact since I saw my own sister have the same condition two years ago. She had hers corrected through a nipple correction surgery and is now feeling good about herself.

If you are not keen about surgery and the condition of your inverted nipples is only mild, then you can try using the Nipplette suction device that may help rid of those abnormal nipples.  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***
Don’t feel too bad about having inverted nipples because it’s a common condition that can be easily treated.