How can you enlarge the areola? (not the nipple, just the area around the nipple)

Medical tatooing to enlarge or reshape the aereola is an option

Hi there,
I am not sure that this can be done in natural process, and the only option that you might have is the plastic surgery to enlarge your areola. I don’t think that this procedure is too complicated. I think that there is only one cut involved it is just different if wish to reduce or enlarge your areola. There are many plastic surgeons that do this procedure. Just make sure to talk to them first about your nipples and what effect this could have on them. The good thing is that the recovery is very simple and you can return to do your daily routines after the surgery.

I hope this helped a bit.

You can use regular suctioning. Preferably to enlarge the nipples as well. But if just the areola, then you need to get (a glass blower to make you) 2 special suction cones that excludes the nipples. Have the inside edge of the cone the diameter you want to becum enlarged and engorged with blood that will darken them.