I'm 13 and I don't have nipples or the darkish colored skin I really want to know if it's normal or if I should be worried please tb

Hi there

The dark color skin is the areola and right in the centre should be a nipple. Some girls have retracted or inverted nipples, so, they don't stick out. The best way you can rectify this condition is to gently stretch the areola and then pinch the central part and pull it out gently. Do not apply too much force. With repeated exercise this condition can be corrected. You are 13 and still in your growing up years. If they do not stick out, they can be remedied also by suction - but this should be used at later stages - around 17/18 years of age. Right now you can accidentally hurt yourself. Rarely a surgery is needed. So, don't worry, you have plenty of time. Good luck