I have shy nipples: nipples that only become erect when stimulated or cold. The rest of the time they are inverted. Is there any way (other than surgery) to keep them erect? Or will they always be like this?

I think that the only time that you'd really be able to have nipples the way you want them is to go through surgery. I don't really know of any other treatments but maybe some else out there may be able to offer some insight. I hope that you feel better and that maybe you come to accept that your nipples are like that and it's no big deal! Keep us posted.

There is a product available on the internet called AVENT niplette :-)

It depends on when you want them to be erect. I don't imagine you want them erect ALL the time, right? Is it just during sex or if you're out on a date maybe? There are a few vacuum pumps on the market that you can use for an hour or so a day that may help. Wearing "nipple-less" bras and a top with silky, then fabric will keep them surprising hard for a long time, especially if you are moving around and your nipples are rubbing against the fabric. And of course you can get them pierced. If you want them large and erect all the time really only surgery is the answer, and yes, it can be performed.

Dr. Bob

I've had inverted nipples my whole life and have been very self conscious of them. I actually paid $1,500 for an out patient procedure to correct them, but it did not have permanent results. Shortly after the procedure, I purchased the Avent nipplette product and it has made my nipples easier to erect. They are still inverted much of the time (when wearing bras and when cold), but I am now able to erect them myself by pinching and pulling them out with my fingers. Perhaps, if you're able to use the nipplette for several hours a day and for an extended period of time, it may have more permanent results. Hope this helps anyone with similar concerns!

Watch porn I guess It'll help but not for that long Or you could try rubbing on them

What is the name of the procedure to get permanent nipple erection???

I really want permanently erected nipples. How can I do that?

how can you keep them hard??

Rub Preparation h on them.

Do you remember when Janet Jackson showed her boob to the world at half time? She was wearing a nipple shield that looked like it would do what you want. Her nipple poked through the hole in it and had a bar type piercing that held it out there.