hi. PLEASE READ!! LADIES I FOUND SOMETHING THAT WORKS NO SURGURY... its called "nipplett", its for pregnant women and breast feeding, i couldnt find it in the stores so i ordered it online, from the maker... i forget the brand name but google "niplett or nipplet". Best 50 bux I ever spent!
Its a lil nipple sized sucktion cup, and a syringe looking devise that sucks the air out of the tiny suction cup, making your inverted nipple come out and enlarge, it says to leave it on 8 hours a day, i wear it at night or a few hours before i get some lovin. its so embarrassing to me, and i have to share this with you, i even asked my doc, who looked at me like i was weird or abnormal and said surgury would be an option.... it was actually on a sight like this that i read about it from some lady who replied to someones question about those annoying inverted nipples ha! So hopefully i just gave someone hope. get it greatest thing since sliced bread in my opinion! XD

Thanks for the information. I am sure that women with this problem are grateful. I don't think I've heard much about this problem, so I am really glad to see your post. Let me know if you find any other products that will provide a solution to this problem. Take care and please stay in touch with all of your discoveries.