Hello there,

Ok...I am eating healthy, non-fat food, vegetables, fruits etc. I started to exercise every day. But, I have a few questions. Ok, here we go!

What is Adipex? Does it help lose unwanted pounds? How much weight I can lose using those pills? 7, 10, 15 pounds in two weeks or? Has anyone taken phentermine pills for weight loss and what was the result? Have there been some great results using phentermine? I need to lose about 40 pounds in 30 days? Is this even possible using phentermine or not?

Anyone can help me with it?

Thank you! 

Hi dear,

Yes, you can lose unwanted pounds, but not so fast! Diet pills are pills, not a magic stick! You need to be patient. Phentermine is a weight loss pill, that has been proven to be really effective, if you combine with a reduction in caloric intake! That is basically the only way. I can't tell you that you will lose 40 pounds in 30 days! Actually, no one can! Those pills are safe, with some side effects, so it must be followed by your doctor, just like for every pill. How much weight you will lose, varies from one person to another.

Good luck! 

I've started taking phetermine again as I misplaced them.ive got a goal to lose over 185 lbs.but here's my problem.i like to drink pepsi.not diet pepsi but regular pepsi.i do have the sugar free kool aid packets and really do like drinking them as I hate drinking water.can anyone give me some advice on how to kick the Pepsi habit.i want to lose this weight I have to have a total hip replacement surgery done and possibly low back surgery.in 2 1/2 years I've lost over 240 lbs by taking cla and raspberry keytone. I just need some advice here.thank you all have a great day