Hey,

Here i want details about healthy weight loss, because i am trying lot of diet pills finally i got only pain..Anyone..

when ever you are finding it difficult to do some thing, focus on basics, yes !! focus on basis , if basics are proper then it must go right & you will get result.

Start swimming, eat low calorie-high protein food, make your lifestyle active.

these are the basics, try to follow it !!

I also have tried many weight loss pills and ended up with a weight loss supplement that complements to my diet and exercise. I do a 15-30 minutes of exercise everyday and focus my diet on eating protein rich foods. I always make sure to eat few to zero carbohydrates in my diet. Just always have a combination of good diet ,exercise and an effective weight loss can help you out. Good luck!

The only logical way to lose weight is to eat small meals throughout the day. This allows the body to get the nutrient it needs while tricking your body into thinking it’s being feed the usual size. This will enable the body to burn more calories instead of storing them. A great way to begin your first day of dieting is by eating a fruit salad for breakfast, lunch eat tuna with a slice of wheat bread, dinner baked chicken and salad. With those drink more water or put green tea in your diet

The more you drink green tea, the better the results. You will have to exercise as well.

Hi pills alone won't help if you have poor diet or exercise. I am using weight loss supplements since I was desperate to lose some extra pounds fast. I almost used all the different kinds of weight loss pills , including the over the counter pills that would help me in losing weight.Most of it did not did a lot of change in my weight loss.  I am into these weight loss supplements that I bought from Amazon and I had lost 15 lbs since started using it and it has help me not just with losing extra pounds but also in dealing with my sluggish metabolism. It also worked in reducing those bad cholesterol in our body that most other supplements cannot do for us. I am still using it in my diet hoping that I'd lose more pounds. I always go for protein rich foods and see to it that I cut down carbohydrates. Good luck!

Thanks for sharing very useful post. Get rid of overweight issues and try out natural supplement slim xl capsule to burn fat and reduce weight.