For the last month I have been experiencing strange teeth ache every morning when I would wake up. I don’t feel the pain on one tooth particular but like my whole jaw hurts. Does anybody have any ideas about what this could be?

I had similar problems with my jaw two years ago. Besides that my wife was complaining about me making strange sounds at night which used to wake her up. I went to the dentist to check my teeth, and I told him about the pain and the sounds I make at night. Then he diagnosed me with bruxism. It is also called teeth grinding which usually happens at night. I was prescribed a nightguard. It is a barrier worn between the top and bottom teeth to stop them from grinding together. This may not be your case but you should have your teeth checked anyway.

YOU ARE MORE THAN LIKELY GRINDING YOUR TEETH AT NIGHT. THE JAW PAIN IS PROBABLY TMJ WHICH IS MADE WORSE BY GRINDING YOUR TEETH.

my top and bottom teeth ache mostly the bottom they have been like this know for 2and a bit years if i press on the outside of my face and hold for awhile the pain goes the same happens on odd occasions with the top if i press on them for awhile the pain goes i have they do this with out hot or cold food or drinks my dentist says it could be neuralgia i have been to my gp he started me on tegeretol tabs but i took them for 4 but got a skin itch reaction plus my teeth were still aching so i stopped the tegeratol tabs oh i forgot my dentist made me up a mouth guard but that didn't work either

i have the same experience..but I am suffering TMD.. mine is acute and can be cured, but cost a lot of money.. i really hate this feeling.. go see a dentist..he will help you..:]