Hello. These last couple of days I'm having some problems and I would like if someone could tell me what the hell is wrong with me!
First thing I felt is this dull headache. I don’t know what caused it but I can't do anything to relieve my pain.
Beside this, I'm feeling this strange tenderness in my jaw and I really don’t know what could be the cause. Difficulties with opening my mouth started just yesterday. I was thinking to maybe visit some doctor over this but my brother told me that I shouldn’t be bothered with such a trivial problem. Any ideas?

Well, I don’t know what would your brother tell on this but I believe that you have developed one very serious problem. It is called temporal-mandibular disorder and it can be caused by many things. The most common cause is teeth grinding.
But almost every physical stress to this joint can cause it. Headaches and inability to open up a mouth are definitely the most common symptoms.
You should talk with your dental specialist about possible treatment. Gentle therapies such as massage and pain killers are usually recommended first, but if this doesn’t help you- then operation is recommended.