i seem to have pimples on my balls.... its weird because some are small, others look like lumps and some actually look like whiteheads, and can be popped, puss does come out of these ones.

i am concerned, i have never had sex..... but can you get certain STDS, like genital herpes,warts (which it may be) from public bathrooms.... like touchingparts of a toilet for example... what about AIDS?

I dont think they are cysts because they dont have hair coming out of them. hey dont hurt and ive had them for months... but they are annoying, especially if i was with a girl:s

could they just be due to puberty and the fact that my balls may be sweaty?

let's clear up the AIDS thing first. You cannot catch HIV from a toliet seat (no incident has been reported as yet) and please, I hope you're not going around touching public toliet seats! HIV is transmitted via semen and blood usually. Put your mind at rest about that one especially if you're a virgin and not doing drugs.
I doubt they are warts if you can squeeze 'white stuff' from them as well as herpes as this would cause more of a rash, blistery sign.
They possibly could be cysts and this is very common. They don't cause problems except maybe for the look of them.
Please note that if this is the case, it wouldn't be pus coming out as this would be sign of an infection, it's probably just hard white material that's clogged up in it.
If you are generally concerned or if they become bigger or painful, see your GP.

Take Care

THANK YOU
i really though i had genital herpes...... scary stufff,

Hey guys.I have a question for you. I have also had the same problem and it turned out to be fine for me. I went to see a doctor about my issue and it turned out to be pimples on testicles that was giving me a hard time. Luckily for me, it wasn't a big issue. So, I would suggest you to go and see your doctor or a specialist about your concern because you never know what can it turn out to be, especially concerning this topic. It worked out for me. Let us know what you did anyway.

i seriosly was freaked out when i saw this boil looking thing on my balls but then i poped it and it was a zit haha freaked me out but i decided to check it out on the internet first

omg thank you soo much.

Lumps on the scrotum that are normal
Chicken-skin scrotum. It is normal for the skin of the scrotum to look like the skin of a plucked chicken. This is because the hair follicles on the scrotum are quite far apart and prominent, while the hairs themselves may not be very obvious.

Sebaceous cysts are swollen, blocked grease glands that look like yellowish pimples. They often occur on the skin of the scrotum, and there may be a dozen or more. The skin contains millions of glands that make grease to keep the skin waterproof and in good condition. The openings of these glands easily become blocked, so they become distended with grease. For some reason, the skin of the scrotum seems particularly susceptible to this problem. They are harmless, but if they become infected (red and sore) or you do not like the look of them, a genitourinary clinic will be able to treat them.

Angiokeratoma of Fordyce are tiny, bright-red blood-blisters. They usually occur on the scrotum, and there may be lots of them. They are quite common in the late teens, and are normal. Their only problem is that they can be itchy, and may bleed if you scratch them.

how do you get rid of them?

Thanks for the information

I am so glad i have the internet to conciede my health concerns

its on my ball and its red and it sorta like a cut and it hurts and bleeds and white stuff comes out and if i go out side and runn around it gos back in its like skin coming up from a volcano and goin back in plz help me it hurts and i cant live like this im scared and it hurts ive used a public bathroom recently if that helps and if i squeeze under where the red thing is its very hard

hey ummm yea near my genitals i have like red things idk what they r but i didnt noyice them till i went to the bathroom is that puberty err what plz respond

i have a few pimple looking ones at the base of my penis but they wont pop. and some larger ones on the underside of my scrotum and want to know if i should be concerned or get medical help? im only 16 and im worried that this may be testicular cancer

Omg so relieved thx

does anyone know a good method to get rid of testicular zits that are covered in a layer of skin too thick to squeeze? i tried using a needle to get through but it didnt work

if it not popping its not ready to be popped give a few days and go under it by the base and push not to hard or you'll only hurt your self