hi, i hope someone can help me with this, my chin has recenlty become very sore to touch. it started a few hours ago at work, and now it is very sore to touch, it hurts more on the right side of my chin more then the left, there isnt a lump and i havnt bumped it on anything, when i push slightly on my chin it feels as thought its my jaw bone that is hurting??? it is extremly weird and i can not for the life of me figure out what could make it hurt like this, im not sure if its relevent or not but i do have swallon glands too.... hoping someone has some advise ???

Oh my god, I have the same thing just now. Did you end up figuring out what it was? Mine is really sore since this morning and I didn't bump it or anything...I don't get it!

If you grind your teeth at night, it can lead to a sore chin. There are muscles that run through the chin that assist in clenching you teeth/jaw movement. I found this out because it happens to me a lot, even with a mouth guard being worn at night.

My chinos sore on the right side. Just sore to touch on front of chin not under. I have not bumped it or anything.

My chin is sore on the right side. Just sore to touch on front of chin not under. I have not bumped it or anything.