hey, i am having a lot of pain on the right side of my mouth and throat. the right side of my throat is red and sore and is worse when i swallow. my lower right wisdom tooth is now half in and is very sore. it is a lot worse than the pain i felt with my other wisdom teeth. I am also having problems opening my mouth. it will only open enough for me to stick one finger in. this makes brushing teeth and eating very hard. and just recently my right ear started hurting. what should i do? i already went to the doctor but they just said it's the normal pain of wisdom tooth and an ear infection. but they did nothing about my swolen jaw on the right side even after i told them i've lost 2 pounds in the past 2 days from not being able to eat.

I am having the EXACT same problem. It started this past Friday and has progressively gotten worse. I have spoken with my Dr 2 times over the phone and plan to see him tomorrow...He called me in an antibiotic and some pain pills. From my own research online it sounds like the tooth may be infected or abscessed. You may want to go see a different Dr to be safe...hope you are feeling better!

I'm having the same problem too!! My wisdom tooth on my right side is half way in and my throat is hurting tremendously. I am noq having terrible pain in my right ear. It feels like my ear needs to be popped. I have no clue what is going on.

everything that you guys have described, it seems to me that you are dealing with an infection of the wisdom tooth or wound. wisdom tooth pain that is constant and that is there always is usually an infection because the pain won't go. Anyway, I advise you to visit your dentist and to tell him what is going on. let him check you and let him start with the healing of that teeth because this should not be continued. I am telling you this from my own experience because I had the similar issues as well and that pain was horrible. 

Ouch!! I am having the same problem as well.... Its my lower right side.... Merry xmas! Any way I can't believe how painful it is when the pain hits.... I am getting through loads of Nurofen and Panadeine Forte! I am told I have an allergy to Penecillin so I am on another course of Antibiotics that don't seem to be working! Hope they kick in soon tho, we are going away and I am not really up for the pain of this infection... and of course the dentist is also away for 2 weeks!! Any advice on what's best for the pain??

Im having the same exact problem, on the right side. what the f*ck is going on :/.. My ears killing me & the hearing is all off & distorted..almost feeling like I have to pop it too..nd the right side of my throat is killing me too..esp when i swallow..the pain varies but the pain in my ear is the most uncomfortable.

I am having the same exact problem, going to the dentist on Friday.

Burning jaw, cracked teeth before wisdom teeth, eye ache, temple headache, general face ache. omg there is no end...

omg...iam also having bad pain right side of my upper tooth,and right side of my throat and right side of my face..hurting alot..cnt open my mouth too.. thats y i cnt able to drink n eat....bad experience of my life.. gng to see the doc tomorrow....

Quote:
I am getting pain in my teeth, ear and head caused by wisdom tooth its evil pain hope it gies away soon - im on antibiotics and pain killers

Same here... My jaw feels wired, I hate swallowing (it hurts) and I have a crazy headache at my right temple. My lower right wisdom tooth is halfway exposed. Ibuprofen, Hydrocodone and Tylenol Cold have it under control... For now.

I went to the Dentist 2 days ago, I woke up one morning at 3am in agony like someone had hit my right side with a wooden board, hurts from the front of my ear all the way down the bone, and even if i pinch my cheek and my jaw hurts when i swallow.

Dentist said the bottom wisdom teeth are like little pools for food and sugar and get lodged under the gum and cause infection and that there is a nerve right there which is why it hurts so bad. He put me on antibiotics and painkillers and told me to wait until the tooth calms down and then referred me to a specialist to get it removed... 

I'm having similar problems my jaws hurt my ears and my throat every time a swallow the pain increases making it ten times worse its hard to open my mouth, brush my teeth or eat I haven't eaten in 3 days, I haven't been to the doctors yet but I'm hopeing they will prescribe me with something that will kill the pain

I am facing same problem i cant open my mouth eaisly i am also suffering from high fever due to this pain. i am taking olny liquid food i have taken antibiotic and painkiller but i am not feeling well.

Glad I read all these replies,

I had a painful left rear wisdom removed after 6 weeks of waiting for it to go away, that was 7 days ago,and I have a crackling ear, a pain on the rear joint of my jaw,and,cannot open my mouth, particularly in the morning.I have taken 4 anti-biotics up to now ,and hopefully it will clear up.

Thanks Tony