I feel lately the pain in my jaw and teeth and I want to know the cause for my dentist said my teeth are all ok and there’s no sign of some inflammation. I’d like to know what could cause this pain in my jaw and teeth in fact it’s more like constant pressure in my upper teeth and jaw followed by the headaches.

I think it’s more likely you have sinusitis that is sinus inflammation. I have chronic sinusitis and I know that one of the symptoms of sinus infection is just this pressure on the jaw and teeth you are talking about. And having headaches associated with jaw and teeth pain may indicate you have sinusitis. And if your jaw and teeth are sensitive to the touch this is also the symptom of sinus infection. The other common signs and symptoms are swelling and pain in between eyes area as well as the nose area is sensitive to touch you might even lose smell sensation. And so what could you do, your teeth are healthy and there’s no teeth inflammation so I recommend that you do blood test that might indicate of possible sinusitis and you may also do special blood test called cultures to find out whether you have some bacterial infection and there’s also a possibility of biopsy to define the nasal cells health. You’ll probably be prescribed antibiotics and some drugs to decrease the pain you have.

I know what you are going throught, because I have that same feeling. Pain in the upper left of my jaw, in the joint. I do have inflamation but was told that what I have is called TMJ. It is due to stress. I have to wear a bite plate at night to help with the clenching of my teeth. This has happened recently for me and I know it is stress related. It can be cured and it is not serious. I am not one for a lot of medication so I was told to look into relaxation as well as accupunture to help ease the tension in the jaw. Google TMJ and you will hopefully see some similiar examples of what you described. Good luck.

This topic is a bit old, but I thought I would add this for any new readers.

About a year ago I developed a problem with my intestine. Probably diverticulitis, but I haven't had it officially diagnosed yet. Some pain at times, lots of gas, sleeping more (probably because my body is fighting the infection).

Recently I developed a pain in my teeth and gums. This was not due to tooth decay. It often happened at night when lying down, and kept me awake for hours. What helped me was to drink lots of water. The pain never occured if I drank plenty of water. I'm guessing that the extra bacteria caused by the infection in the intestine either increased the bacteria count in the body, or made the immune system weaker, thus resulting in an increased bacterial activity in the gums. This is just a guess, but in any case, please try drinking plenty of water to flush help cleanse your system!