"I started taking camila a type of birthcontrol a month ago. I dont know if my problem has somthing to do with that or not . My one nipple is sore cracked and the dry skin has actually peeled off leaving the nipple sor and kind of red. What could be causing this , and what should I do."

i have a simliar sort of problem. i started taking the pill too and my left nipple is peeling and cracked. is it because of the pill? or something else? and what can i do to stop it form hurting? and is this a sign of pregnacy? thanks.

I am 28 weeks pregnant and have recently got sore, dry cracked nipples which i have never had before or even know you could get without breastfeeding, I found that after having my first child my nipples were really bad from breastfeeding that you can just cream them and dont wear a bra and just wear a soft cotton t-shirt,

The answer to your question if it is a sign off pregnancy, I have never know it to be, I just thought sore nipples was a resukt from breastfeeding when a baby doesn't latch on properly,

Hope this helps,
Adele

Hi i'm only 11 and i have the same problem, i've done some research on it,  it does not mean you are pregnant dont worry :

These little cracks might be due to a kind of eczema, or a fungal infection (the same kind of thing which causes athlete's foot).

Both problems are easily treated with the right creams, but if left can really hang about for a long time.

I don't think it will cause any serious problems for you in the future.

However, you might want to buy an emollient cream from the chemist and see if you can clear it up with that over the next four weeks.

If not, then do ask your GP.

Hope this helps,

Caitlin.