I am 24 weeks pregnant, and for at least the last 2 months, my right nipple area has been sore, and dry, cracking and itchy. It seems that the area that hurts the most (above nipple on aeora) is a darker red and rougher skin than the rest of the nipple, and darker than my other nipple. It seems the area has grown larger, and more painful every day. I have boughten many intensive care lotions and breast feeding creams for the dryness, but it doesn't seem to help, putting pressure on my breast seems to be the only way to provide comfort. I will see my doctor in 2 weeks, but am needing releif now.

hi congrates on bub try cold packs could numb it. when i was pregs with my son i had the same thing extremly itchy nipples i think you shoud see your doctor mine were that bad i scratched them in my sleep woke up to find they started to bleed get some cream from your doctor and have them cleared up before your baby comes you dont want bub suking on bad nipples hope this helps