Please, tell me if it is there normal length for nipples during breast feeding of the baby? I am not sure but it seems to me that mine are too long. Other problem is that they become very sore and painful. I get upset every time when I have to feed her. I am helpless but I have to it. What I should do about the soreness and pain? Is there any help?

I had problem with sore nipples because my baby wasn’t suckling properly. You have to latch baby well. You should ask a nurse to explain you what is a proper position. How do you mean your nipples are long? Did you mean during feeding? As far as I know there is no normal length for nipples during breast feeding. I don’t know what to say .If there are changes of your nipples call your doctor.

Are they longer than one inch?

as far as cosmedic look nothing wrong with long as far as the baby the longer the better the sore ness is because you dident prepair the nipple a head of time you needed to scrub the nipple hard each night during your bath this will tuffin up the nipple in preporation for the baby be thankful you are above average length it sets you apart from the norm,mundane,average. XD

dont let the baby suck on your nipples then!?