Hi!
I have a question. Why are my nipples sore even if i put on a shirt n the shirt touches ?

Hello there! It is very hard to say much when you didn’t say your gender, age and if you were breastfeeding or not. Also, you gave very little description of the pain itself.
I could make some suggestions but I am not sure they would suit your profile.
If you are breastfeeding, then your baby may not be in a good position, it may not be latching properly or you could be having a fungal or other infection of the nipple, breast infection and tenderness.
Infection is also possible if you are not breastfeeding but had cracked nipples in which bacteria could have ended up under the skin and caused infection. In that case, you would probably experience strange nipple discharge, breast and nipple tenderness, redness, maybe even flakiness.
If you are a man aged 11 and 21, your symptoms are normal and represent hormonal changes. In this case, the soreness may last even a year or so but it will go away on its own. Until then, you may have to put up with it. You should of course check for any lumps around the breasts, and if you notice any, you should see your GP right away.
I would actually advise you to see a GP anyway to see if something’s going on.

hello there I am in my mid thirties and havs (it seems since around ovulation time) that I have been experiencing tenderness of my nipples only. It seems when I touch or press them that it is the area of the nipple and directly under it that is sore. I dont normally experience this as a pms
syptom, and my next period should not be for around another ten days. Also I have a IUD flexi T 300 coil in that is due for changing as it has been in place for nearly five years. I am fearfull of cancer. Can anyone help, please. thanks