Does anyone have gerd or HH and have this feeling? I have had heartburn on and off for two weeks heavy stomach feeling on and off kinda like gas? But I can't fart or burp lol then the nasty heartburn and upper back pain and lump in throat feeling started about three days ago. I went to urgent care and was told it was either GERD OR HH was put on Prilosec and Pepcid and neither seem to work. I did wake up today and the feeling wasn't even there up until about 530 pm not understanding what's going on calling my pcp tomorrow because I'm getting very scared. HELP

i have mild acid reflux, without fail i get it once a month for about 5 days. I also have the lump in the throat feeling when i get reflux, however it does subside as the days go on, just be patient and try to keep your stress levels down a minimum and you will be fine :D keep off dairy, as bad as that sounds just do it! you will get a HUGE improvement, keep to your greens, vegetables and white meat. 

Sounds a lot like me! Waiting for appt with GI. Heartburn is minimal because I'm careful to drink lots of water, eat smaller meals slow, and don't lay down/recline less than 2 hrs after eating. Avoid night snacks. Additionally I get pain under ribs and lower rt abdomen. Throat feeling isn't painful, just uncomfortable and freaks me out! PPi's didn't help me, either. Wondering if it's hernia in diaphragm and gall bladder with me....