hi i am 25 yrs. i have slight breast pain and sometimes nipple pain in both my breasts. and i also feel that my breast size is slghtly increased. am worried that are they symptoms of cancer or its normal?

It seems that many women have the same problem, breast and nipple pain.

The problem with this is the fact the majority of you are wearing undewire and push-up bras.   These bras cut off the lymphatic and blood circulatory systems and also the mammary glands.   Once these systems are not working, it cause different types of pain in the breasts and nipples.   I recommend that you stop wearing these types of bras before you get breast cancer.

Some of these pain are also associated with pinched and dislocated nerves in the mid and upper back areas.   These nerves must be reset soonest as it will get worse.   I know as I have been a Healer for 14+ years.

Hey "healer"! A bra isn't and will never cause anyone to get breast cancer!

Hi Healer... You are absolutely wrong sorry, wearing the wrong bra can never give you breast cancer!!! That's a weird statement, but go see your GP about your breast symptoms but TRUST ME you can't get breast cancer from wearing the wrong bra:)