I’ve been examine my breast regularly, every day after showering. I know how breast cancer become expanded condition and honestly I am terrified that I might be having it. I was worried yesterday because I noticed small white, like lumps around my nipples. It is not painful and I don’t feel discomfort, itching or anything else. I don’t know is some infection that I picked up. I am very worried. Please, tell if it is possible that those white lumps around nipples are symptom of breast cancer?

I honestly doubt. I am also very concern about breast cancer and I do self examination too. As far as I am informed symptoms are: a change in the size or shape of the breast, discharge from the nipple, tenderness in the nipple, change in the color or feel of breast skin, darkening of the area around the nipple. I think that those white lumps around your nipples are sign for something else.