I am a bit worried that I might of gotton my gf pregnant. I was masturbating, and I ejaculated. I may have gotten some semen on my computer, but i dont remember. About 5 min later, my gf started using the computer and then went to take a shower, where she usually masturbates. Can she get pregnant if she did masturbate? Note: I am assuming that sperm doesn't die when it hits the air.

Thanks for all of you help!!!

Hi. There is almost zero chance she could get pregnant from the scenario you described. Sperm needs an almost perfect environment to survive. The right temperature and moisture level are required. One you ejaculate your sperm starts to die. It doesn't live very long at all at room temperature on a surface. Then, if it was somehow transferred to her hand while still wet it would have gotten rinsed off in the shower. 

so - I would say you are pretty safe. 

On an unrelated note, I don't think semen is good for your computer. Be careful.

Thanks for your answer, but I am still concerned. What if it didn't rinse off? I think that she would have touched her V before she went to the shower. Is there still a chance of pregnancy?
Thanks Again!

Sorry for the second post, but note: I am the guest asking the second question. I forgot to log in.

Even if she did not have it rinsed off her hands I would still say it is INCREDIBLY unlikely it could result in pregnancy in your scenario.