i had some intimate moments with my girl friend yesterday...we never had sex...but i happened to rub her vaginal entrance with my left hand....

i had masturbated last night..(about 10 hours ago)..on my right hand and had used my left hand to clean it under the tap water....i have some untrimmed nails on my left hand...

is it possible that some sperm cells mght have survived under the nails for 10 hours till next afternoon??....and might have impregnated her????

i am completely freaked out.....
all opinions welcomed...
thank u...

I'd say your okay. I would say sperm can not survive under your nails for 10 hours. Sperm doesn't like exposure to air.

ok....and one more thing..she also strted to have her periods from the same night...doesnt that reduce the risk of conception even more???

Looking back at the whole scenario, she is not pregnant. Relax, she has gotten her period, it's all good.
May i suggest looking into some birth control. If i were you, i wouldn't want this nervous feeling after each time i made out with someone.
The day will come when it may be to late, think about it.