Hello everyone. I'm kinda worried if my girlfriend is pregnant or not. We're not ready for the responsibility of having a child at the moment. And we kinda made something stupid. It was an accident, because I forgot. I've read a lot of things about it already, but I can't find the exact answer I'm looking for. I hope you wouldn't criticize me though, as I'm already under a lot of pressure. I didn't want to hear a 'maybe' I just wanted a straight 'yes' or 'no' But anyways, it's something like this: Me and my girlfriend played with each other's lower parts. She touched my penis and I touched and rubbed her clit. after a while, she made me cum. I had a little splash of semen on my finger and palm, but I wiped it away with a towel n washed my hand. I stopped two or three minutes, and then i think i used the same towel to clean her vagina. So, I was wondering, what are the chances of her getting pregnant? I'm worried at the thought and I can't sleep because of it. Please help me ease the worry, and thank you.

it is possible if you have cum on your finger and stick it in her but its not likely

i dont think there was cum in my hand. m scared of being using the same towel.. there is no way the sperm could survived in the towel ryt??

there is no way it could have survived.
you arent preggo

she took a test today,, thank god it was negative..

Hey I'm 14 years old and my boyfriend started to finger me. But I haven't had my period in 2 months but I didn't have my period before he did it his hands where clean could I be pregnant?