Hello. I have one very delicate problem and I would really like to find any solution. I'm 22 year old male and just recently, during one sexual intercourse my girlfriend has noticed that I have one small lump located in my left testicle.
I have told her that it is normal and that I have it there forever but I lied. I have never seen anything like it. It is one, small, soft and fluctuant bump and I'm very worried it could be some tumor.
Please tell me that this couldn’t be true because I'm very young and pretty unprepared for this kind of news.
Please help!

First I think you should calm down and stop panic- it is not a tumor, I'm almost 100 percent sure. Tumors in testicles are very hard and big, not even close to the one you have described as small, soft and fluctuant.
From all the data you have mentioned I could say only that it could be one condition called Spermatocele. A spermatocele is a sperm-filled cyst in the epididymis-long coiled tube that lies above and behind each testicle. The real cause of this condition is still unknown but it may be caused by obstruction of the tubes of epididymis.
Spermatoceles are not usually dangerous and in most cases they require no treatment at all, but if gets larger or causes discomfort, surgery is the only option.