Hello. I'm 20 year old male and I have some delicate problems I would like to discuss with you. About a month ago I began to notice tenderness in my right testicle and I have never experienced anything similar. The pain wasn’t present for always but only when I touch it or press it with my pants.
Beside this I've also experienced some problems with weak erection which I don’t know has connected with this testicle pain. In the beginning there was nothing on my testicle but now I can feel slightly swollen area on the bottom of the right one which was tender when pushed. Could this be something serious? What should I do?

Well, it could be very difficult to say anything about this without a proper professional examination.
From all you’ve mentioned it could be epididymitis-inflammation of epididymis. It also can cause problems with soft erection so this could be your cause. This is often treated with some strong antibiotics for several days.
I'm very sorry to say but I believe you deserve to hear the truth- scrotal swelling and sensation of fullness often point on testicle cancer. You must remember some things- early detection and proper diagnosis is one of the most important keys of good therapy.
Schedule your self an examination with you general practitioner as soon as you can.
Good luck!