Hey,
I have these small spots on the top part of my foreskin that are caused by some kind of blockage in the pores of my foreskin due to masturbation. I was wondering if anybody has or has had a similar condition and knows how I can get rid of them. PLEASE!!! can you help me I have had the spots for about six months now and they are annoying me because I don't know how I can get rid of them. PLEASE HELP, that would be much appreciated, thank you.

Can you describe the spots? What color? Where exactly on the penis are they? Do they cause any discomfort? Are you sexually active?

The spots are on the top of my foreskin. They are very very small and are a pale skin colour colour and I can see them more prominently when I have an erection and there a lots of them at the top part of my foreskin. They do not cause me any discomfort what so ever, I cannot feel them. And I am not sexually active although I do masturbate around 2 times a day.

Do they look like little "pearls." Like what you'd find on a necklace and go around the penis?