well im a sixteen year old mexican guy that hangs out with a lot of older people because of my job alot of guys at work are always bugging me about having sex because they say that they had sex since they were like 13 0r 14 and im sixteen! is there anything wrong with being 16 and still a virgin?

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING SIXTEEN AND A VIRGIN!! Do not let anyone tell you it's weird or wrong. A lot of women will respect that you are still a virgin.

--LinZ

Not at all, besides this way you can get more practice in so you'll be better at the real thing.

dont worru about being a virgin at sixteen its normal, i didnt loose it untill i was 19! and i aint no geek either! so dont worry it will happen when your ready!

Don't let anyone convince you that being a virgin is something bad.
And, those who were saying they had sex at 13, certainly didn't have good sex, cause they were way too young to know how.

So, I'd be warry of those who CLAIM that they are having sex. Sometimes they're just trying to avoid pressure from the peer group by claiming that they too fit in. HA!

It takes more of a man to stand for what he believes in, and not to worry what the crowd claims they are doing.

Just no. Plain and simple. I lost it when I had just turned 17 , but I had been talking to the girl daily for over a year. Sex is more important than you think. Take your time picking the right partner.
As far as your friends go , act confident. You ( in my opinion) are in a way better than them for not giving in ( or settling for am ugly girl just to say you got laid which is probably what they did )