I'm an 18 year old and I've never had sex. I am convinced there is something wrong with me for me to still be stuck like this. I have been cheated on and turned down all my life and I don't know why? I've never cheated I treat a girlfriend like a princess and give them love and comfort but it always ends with me being hurt. What's wrong with me?

There's nothing wrong with you. The girls you're dating mustn't be good people. And honestly being a virgin isn't bad. I wish I still was. Keep it as longas you can. The right girl will come along.

DylanMC114, please repeat after me, "There's nothing wrong with me."  There is nothing right or wrong about being a virgin at any age.  The virginity is not the issue.  The issue issue is how you see yourself.  There is nothing wrong with you.  Now, there MAY be something about the way you see yourself, the way you approach girls, who you have chosen, or how you act when you are with girls that has created a pattern that isn't getting you what you want.  What do you want?  Do you want to have sex or do you want to be in a relationship with someone you respect?  I'm not saying you can't have both, but it is crucial to get clear on what you really want FIRST.  You started out with a frowny face about being a virgin, so clearly YOU SEE THIS A PROBLEM.  Why?  Where is that coming from?  It sounds like you are conflicted -- and MOST folks are extremely conflicted about sex, so know that you are hardly alone!  The conflict seems to be: how can I be a nice guy and still have sex?  You said, "I treat a girlfriend like a princess and give them love and comfort," which is awesome.  That seems to point to an underlying notion you may have that having sex with a girl would not be treating her well on some level, that it would be wrong in some way.  If your priority is to be "nice" then you will always feel tense about sex.  Girls pick up on this nervousness and it makes them feel uneasy.  Try making a mental shift -- you want to be in a loving relationship, yes?  Focus all your energy on being genuinely loving to yourself first, accept all the quirky, cooky flaws you have and give thanks.  They make you real, and the ladies LOVE real!  Next, wait for a gal to come along who reflects this same loving energy back to you.  Don't jump at the first one or even the second. Take your time and be a little picky.  When you do find a gal who seems on your same wave length, tell her you think so, say, "Hey, you have the energy I've been looking for.  I like how you do things."  If she's open, then let things flow.    If you click, you click.  If you don't, move on and NEVER again let yourself fall into the trap of thinking it's because you did something wrong.  If it ain't right, IT ain't right. Let things flow, I say.  This is what a man does.  Lovingly, genuinely, and when the time comes, you will, too!   You don't have to force anything!  It will just flow so naturally that you will wonder why you ever wasted even one moment of worry.  For now, just relax and have a good wank.  You're ok, buddy! 

when I was 18, it was the hardest thing in the world to find a man who was a virgin!! save it brother! you'll find the right woman soon enough. its not always the cool thing to be having sex with every girl who opens their legs. plus at a young age like that, its so easy to get wrapped up in feelings that you think its fine and dandy and pregnancy happens, or even worse -stds. some that you may be stuck with for life. trust me, I made the same "mistake" so to say -- but ended up with my beautiful child so don't regret ... but it would definatly be easier to finish college if I would've been more responsible back then.

and plus, girls are jerks too. we tend to fall for the tough guys... the ones who treat us like dirt. we always go running back to them. and the nice guys, we walk all over like door mats. usually using them until were bored with them and find someone more exciting. and then bark and complain when all of these men treat us badly, and wish we had a good guy years later.. when we actually decide to settle down lol. no offense, its what we do sometimes. not saying to turn into a jerk, but you'll find the right girl.

Good luck, && BE PATIENT!!!! :)