For more than week now, I could barely sleep at night. I sleep for about 2 hours and then wake up with stomach flutters. When I look at my tummy, I could see it moving(feels like it is pulsating) and I could feel my heartbeat racing. Whatever position I assume, I could feel these pulsations and feel my heart beating. I also feel cold all over... like shivering. I had my thyroid function test, lipid profile, glucose, electrolytes and EKG checked but everything turned out to be normal. It's scaring me! Is there anyone out there feeling the same way? How do you get over this feeling?

I am guessing that you may have generalized anxiety disorder. Regular physical exercise may help relieve your symptoms by bringing your "flight or fight" response to full cycle. Check your blood pressure whenever you have these symptoms to see if it is too high.