I took a shower tonight and i was sitting on the couch when all of a sudden my heart started beating really fast, i started to sweat everywhere and i couldn't really think straight. This actually happened to me last month and i threw up and 30 minutes after i started my period. But this time I dont expect my period for about 10 days. I had protected sex about a week ago. Please give me an answer

I would be concerned that you may be having a hypoglycemic episode or an anxiety attack.  If I were you, I would go to the doctor and have your blood sugar checked and see if it is normal or not.  Since the symptoms of hypoglycemia is profuse sweating, racing heart beat, and disorientation, I would see about confirming it or ruling it out.  An anxiety attack could have similar symptoms.  Your doctor can ask you more questions on this if the hypoglycemia doesn't appear to be the problem. Anxiety can come out of nowhere and doesn't have to have anything like an incident to trigger it.  There are medications that can help with this as well.