I've had this problem for probably over a year now, i suffer badly with migraines and always have sinus problems. the thumping in my ear happens most mornings and has now started to happen at night. I apparently snore heavily too and keep my partner up most nights. My gp has given me nasal spray and anti histamines to take but they just dont work. i always feel tired, run down and always have a cold or headache which is behind my eyes and feels very sharp often bringing me to tears. Any ideas?
I have given up on doctors but maybe i should go back?

Well, antihistamines are reason why you are feeling tired and sleepy - that is one of their main side effects and it happens to almost everyone who need to take them. But, I can't help but think that sinus problems are connected with the snoring and it probably be wise that you see a specialist about this issue. It could be some sort of bacteria buildup that is blocking your air paths and causing the snoring. As far as the hearing pulsating heartbeat is concerned, well that is something that definitely is liked to migraines and successful migraine treatment should help you with that. But, keep in mind that we all can hear the same thing when lying down - that is just the way our bodies are built.