I have a gastric problem from 10 -12 years i was having a ibrufen tablets and i got this side effects i used to get severe abdominal pain 2 to 3 years back and after maintaning my food and habbits now it is controlled and i,m having a omezole tablets (omez 20 mg ) everyday before breakfast and from past 2- 3 months i,m getting a problem that my burning stomach pain in the upper and mid regions of the stomach and heart burn (pin type feeling ) on left side of my chest upper side i found may be cos of body heat is genarating b,cos when i go to motion it burns and when i urinate too i ,m still taking tablets and paptric syrup also not finding relief i need a solution please....

Hi, please could you tell me if your problem got sorted, I know you posted this over a year ago and I posted a similar post but am still in agony and major discomfort with burning skin, and burning acid feeling stomach with unreal heat that seems to radiate out to my skin feeling like internal sunburn it is difficult to describe but all I can say is I cannot take much more. I have had tests and endoscopys x 4 plus all the anti acid pilss but nothing help at all. Please help.

Hi Maxymeg and Guest,

Please read about Betaine HCL supplement, it cures acid reflux, GERD and stomach related issues. Please do some research about this supplement on different sources like YouTube and amazon. All most all my symptoms associated with stomach are gone in as little as 3 days, tricky part is about how much dosage you need. Start with 1 capsule with meal and you may slowly increase upto 5 per meal. Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Pradeep